I think I’ve been nominated for an award at some point, but being my noob blogger self, have never had time to figure out how to accept it or show case it. . Sorry for that! But this time, I figured it out! (heehee)
The rules are:
- Show-off the award on your blog. (SEE THE SWIRLY-FUN CUPCAKES ABOVE? THAT’S IT! YOU CAN COPY AND PASTE IT!)
- Thank the super-sweet blogger who nominated you. (THANK YOU, HEATHER FROM PLANT BASED DIET ADVENTURES FOR NOMINATING MY BLOG! YOU ROCK!)
- Answer five super-sweet questions about yourself. (BEING A SAVORY FAN, THESE Q’S WERE A LITTLE CHALLENGING FOR ME TO ANSWER.)
- Nominate 13 super-sweet bloggers. (WILL DO!)
The super-sweet questions:
1. Cookies or cakes??
Mmm. Cakes! –I’m thinking moon-cakes 🙂
2. Chocolate or vanilla??
Vanilla is my first answer, but I recently had a vegan chocolate ice cream to die for…
3. What is your favourite sweet treat??
I love Mochicream… There is a shop in the Mitsuwa market in Serratoga and it is by far the best mochi-ice cream I’ve had, which isn’t a lot. Served the same day, this is to die for yumminess..
4. When do you crave for sweets the most??
I crave sweets during the autumn and winter months.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be??
Rocky Road 🙂
I now nominate the following blogs:
The Drunken Cyclist -bearer of the libations to the party.. I check here before bringing wine to a party!
All Seasons Cyclist -amazingly hardy and inspiring cyclist!
Homemade With Mess -we all aspire to be messy!
Frugal Feeding -yeah! I dig this site
Hong Kong Nom Nom -drool
Interior Builders -amazing remodeling..
Woman Cyclists -ride on, sista!
Atelier C157 – nice photography!
Belle Grove Plantation B&B -so much history, so little time!
Lesley@Bucket List Publications -I envy your travel life!
Avenues of Artistry -just so artistic
Bunny & Pork Belly -a better source of food and restaurant knowledge than any “professional” sites
Haley Eats -you go, girl!
BTW, I won’t be offended if anyone doesn’t want to accept this nomination. (And don’t be offended if I couldn’t put you on this list.) I’m sad I could only nominate 13 because I have so many other blogs I love and read every day!! xox Bam
Thanks, again, Heather!